Whenever you are investing in a new house you make sure everything is done perfectly. When it comes to tiles many prefer porcelain and ceramic tiles, hence they are one of the most commonly used tiles is many households. So here are some of the advantages of both these tiles for you to choose from as per your requirements:
- Water-resistant- Porcelain tiles are designed in such a way that they are permeable and lot denser than any other type of tiles. This makes it highly water or liquid resistant. Hence, they can be used in bathrooms, pool areas, etc. wherever the floor is usually damp and wet.
- Little Maintenance- Porcelain tiles are very simple to maintain and don’t need any special care to keep them clean. Just washing and cleaning them regularly is enough, as these tiles are water-resistant you can wash them with water. If there is any crack on the tile, it’s not much noticeable and it still looks pretty.
- Long Lifespan- Porcelain tiles are one of the most long-lasting tiles in the market. Because of its water-resistant property and low maintenance, it is also one of the cheapest and cost worthy buy. These tiles are almost unbreakable and as it is also very hard, it doesn’t get scratched easily.
- Non-Glassy- Ceramic tiles have an option of non-glassy ceramic tiles which are basically unglazed tiles and hence, it gives a much natural feel to the house. These tiles are very affordable and therefore, can be used in your living rooms or bedrooms to give an aesthetic touch and feel connected to nature.
- Various Designs- With ceramic tiles, you get to choose a design of your choice from a wide range of options available in the market. These tiles are usually dyed and hence, they are the only tiles with diverse tile flooring options.
- Cost- Usually the tiles are very expensive and you might not even like the designs. But with ceramic tiles, you don’t only have various design options but they are also very cost-effective. This means you don’t need to worry about your pockets while beautifying your house with tiles of your choice.
Many people confuse porcelain and ceramic tiles to be the same and often use them as synonyms. But with Club Ceramic Porcelain Tiles and ceramic tile varieties, you can choose the right tile according to your needs.